Learn how to make the most fabulous gourmet caramel apples you’ve ever tasted!
This is a perfect activity for everyone stuck at home- and the apples make a perfect gift!
But first, let’s be real for a minute- the internet is FULL of tutorials on how to make caramel apples. How is this different?
I’m so glad you asked! This course is different because it will help you make gourmet caramel apples that are no-fail, easy, and delicious. This course is for you if you are:
- A parent who wants to do something new with a child. (Kids ADORE making these!)
- A perfectionist looking to develop a new skill. (So many tutorials are too complicated, don’t taste great or end up looking a mess!)
- Less experienced in the kitchen. All it takes is a microwave and the right ingredients!
- A gift giver on a budget.
- A tradition maker.
- Someone looking to make a little side cash.
Everything is all in one place: every item needed, shopping links, every tip, every piece of troubleshooting, every question answered. With all of the information you will be given, this course makes “gourmet” EASY to create! (Compare to similar courses at $200!)
Want to learn more?
- Create works of art that taste AMAZING!
- Use the same premium ingredients that professionals use.
- NO candy thermometers or special equipment necessary- just a microwave.
- Give these apples as memorable gifts that save the budget— costing only $3-5 each.
- Create fun memories- kids love it! (And they might even earn some money on the side!)
What is Included:
- SEVEN easy modules will help you find the right ingredients, make the apples, and even find the best packaging.
- 2 hours of in-depth pro tips and tricks that help you get it right the first time!
- Bonus Module: How to Create A Side Gig From Selling Gourmet Caramel Apples.
- Shopping list printable
- 3 pg. Tips and Troubleshooting printable that will save you time, money and headaches!
- This course will NEVER expire!
- LOTS OF FUN for you and your friends and family.
- GROUP BONUS: For groups of 10+ students who each purchase this course, I will include a personalized, group tutorial over Zoom. I’m in my kitchen, you are in yours, and we will make apples together! Grab your friends and family and let’s make it a fun Girls’ Night!
What is NOT included:
- Ingredients and other supplies: you will need to make additional purchases of ingredients and supplies. Costs range from approximately $70-100 in order to make 20 apples. (Once you are experienced and decide to buy in bulk, the cost per apple goes down.)
What are Signature Gourmet Apples like? Here are a few testimonials:
Jen’s process for making gourmet caramel apples is SO easy and has actually made me a lot of money. I used her recipe and tips to have a delicious and fun gift for friends and family that they ALWAYS looked forward to. Every single person I gave these apples to, always wanted more! They wanted more for gifts and they wanted more to eat! Every year I had people asking me when I was going to make “my” famous caramel apples (little did they know I learned everything from Jen). I’ve made hundreds, actually probably thousands of these apples!
Every time I pass a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory I think about buying an apple and then I can’t bring myself to do it because I KNOW this recipe is so much more delicious! I’m so excited for my kids to get a bit older so we can turn making caramel apples into a tradition every year! -Brittany B.
Best caramel apples I’ve ever had. I won’t eat or buy any other kind! Thank you for introducing them into my life! – Tiffany O.
These apples are the best! Not only are they the most delicious caramel apples I’ve ever tasted, but they are works of art as well. Their appearance and presentation would be showcased in any renowned sweet shop. I can’t recommend them enough! -Jenni W
My absolute favorite holiday treat. They’re yummy and beautiful handcrafted works of edible art! I look forward to them every single year! – Bellinda G.