Tired of arguing with your teens about their cell phones? I ADORE this course you complete WITH your children to create a plan that EVERYONE is happy with.
From the creators of Better Screen Time, this course is something I own myself- I can’t recommend it highly enough!
Included with the Course:
- Seventeen brief videos to walk you through the process of creating a tech-healthy family.
- Printable Discussion Guide: Ten Must-Have Discussions for a Tech-Healthy Family to help you create a family technology plan and know how to talk to your kids about using tech as a tool.
- Worksheets and discussion guides for every lesson so you can implement what you’ve learned with your family.
- Downloadable PDFs: 30 Ways to Reward Your Children with Your Time, Create Your Liberating Truth, 20 Visual Cues for Your Home, 15 Ways to Reward Yourself for Positive Tech Habits, plus downloadable quotes.
- Downloadable audio files of each video so you can listen on the go.
- Monthly email support from Andrea to help you keep going.
- LIVE Q&A group video call, “30 Day Blackout: How to help your kids turn off the screen and turn to their family” with Stacy Jaggar on Thursday, February 13th at 6 p.m. PST. Stacy Jagger is a mother of four and a family therapist. She is on a mission to restore wonder to childhood, connection to families, and intimacy to relationships. She is the architect of the 30 Day Blackout, a break from technology designed to bring parents and children closer together and unleash the natural creativity in all of us.
- BONUS: Access to all past and future live Q&A calls with experts on technology, parenting, and habit formation including Katey McPherson, Kristen Jenson of Protect Young Minds, and Kathy Keller-Jones.