Are you ready to learn how to make the most AMAZING GOURMET CARAMEL APPLES you’ve ever tasted?
Step by step guidance will teach you how, in an EASY, FUN, FAIL-PROOF way— with no cooking required!
Here are some things my Signature Gourmet Caramel Apple Course will cover:
- I teach you everything I know about how to make these fail-proof apples without any fancy tools and with no cooking. (You only need a microwave!) This really is a “caramel apples for dummies” class.
- Gourmet caramel apples are affordable gifts with high impact that are an EVENT to receive. (They cost between $3-5 to make, depending on where you get your supplies from.) Get a jump on your gift list!
- Families who are bored at home have had a ton of fun taking this course together and learning how to make these in their own homes. This is a perfect activity everyone can be included in, and could be the beginning of a new tradition!
- Finally, if you or your teens need some extra cash, these apples practically sell themselves- and I’ll show you how.
Hi! I’m Jen. I’ve been making gourmet caramel apples for over 15 years for friends, family, boutiques, and corporations– and my Christmas apples are pretty darn famous.
Have you ever:
- Wanted to make chocolate covered caramel apples- but figured they were too complicated and out of your wheelhouse?
- Wanted to give an impressive gift…but worried about the budget?
- Considered getting a side gig for you or your teens to make some extra Christmas cash?
- Wanted to develop a new skill that made you feel like a million bucks- but didn’t take forever to learn?
That was me!
One day I was invited to go with a friend and attend a community candy-making class. Caramel apples were one of the many desserts featured in that whirlwind of a class- and at the first taste, I was hooked!
I decided to get the ingredients and figure out all the intricacies that went into making the perfect apple.
And I did!
These apples did something for me that I never would have suspected:
They gave me a HUGE confidence boost! People treated me like a rock star, and compliments came flooding in. Plus, as I experimented and gave away the apples I was making–orders started coming in without me even thinking of selling them! These apples have paid for Christmas for many years for my family.
Each apple cost me a little over $3 each- but whenever Christmas rolled around and I gifted them to neighbors, co-workers, and even my husband’s business associates, they were a HUGE hit, and the next year we had request after request to gift them again. (Do YOU remember what you got for Christmas last year?) Umm…that’s AMAZING for a $3.00 gift!
Here’s the thing: I can teach you to make these too!
What this course includes:
(and what it doesn’t!)
- Options! Do you want to learn how do make these BEFORE Christmas– or after? (This course makes a GREAT gift!)
- NO COOKING OR TEMPERING involved!
- No special equipment. No thermometers, fancy kitchens or anything else. Just a microwave, plus premium ingredients and basic kitchen supplies!
- You will make 20 apples. I provide you with prices for ingredients and the links you need to get started, plus a shopping list pdf. (There is a separate cost for ingredients and supplies.)
- 7 step by step videos + a bonus video “How to Turn Gourmet Caramel Apples into a Side Gig.”
- Troubleshooting tips and tricks pdf
- Get three LIVE Q&A’s
- A LIVE APPLE DAY with me so I can help you create apples a perfectionist would be proud of. This is the highlight of the course- it always gets rave reviews, and I love helping you in real time.
(Hint: Solid 5-Star Reviews!)
Jen’s process for making gourmet caramel apples is SO easy and has actually made me a lot of money. I used her recipe and tips to have a delicious and fun gift for friends and family that they ALWAYS looked forward to. Every single person I gave these apples to, always wanted more! They wanted more for gifts and they wanted more to eat! Every year I had people asking me when I was going to make “my” famous caramel apples (little did they know I learned everything from Jen). I’ve made hundreds, actually probably thousands of these apples!
Every time I pass a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory I think about buying an apple and then I can’t bring myself to do it because I KNOW this recipe is so much more delicious! I’m so excited for my kids to get a bit older so we can turn making caramel apples into a tradition every year! -Brittany B.
Jen’s Signature Gourmet Apple’s Course was the most fun I’ve ever had learning something new! Her videos are short, easy to understand, and provide detailed directions. The initial upfront supplies cost was low, with the exception of the caramel and chocolate, but the order gave me enough to make lots of apples. My favorite part of the course was the live apple day with Jen! My 12 and 14 year old got in the kitchen with my husband and I and we each made a delicious apple, start to finish. The kids had so much fun and are excited to sell these as a way to earn money for college! If you’re looking for a way to get your family off their screens and make great memories as a family, this is it. -Mary J.
Best caramel apples I’ve ever had. I won’t eat or buy any other kind! Thank you for introducing them into my life! – Tiffany O.
If you are doubting yourself, don’t, sign up. It will be so much fun. Grab your daughter, sister, friend and do it together. You will not regret it. Jen, is the sweetest and will explains everything step by step. I am so glad I signed up! My daughter and I had a blast doing this course together. Our apples were beautiful and everyone was impressed on how they turned out and tasted. We will be making them again for Christmas. Thanks, Jen!! -Mary T.
It’s always great to learn something new! Jen generously shares her knowledge from experience creating beautiful, delicious caramel apples. She knows the most functional and delicious ingredients. Her technique is easy to follow and helps avoid common mistakes. She was so accessible, happy to answer any question or concern. The skills I learned will transfer to a rewarding holiday activity for me and my family. I can’t wait to share the gift of caramel apples with my friends and loved ones. – Denise